Sulfur spreader’s air distributor mold
Manufactured in Davaran Fidar Maham Co.
Air distributor, used in sulfur spreaders, is responsible for distributing air.
The material used to manufacture this part, also the material most often used in rotational molding, is polyethylene. Some of the reasons behind its popularity are listed below:
- UV resistant; making it usable outdoors and under varying weather conditions.
- High tension and impact strength; which makes polyethylene parts durable.
- Almost every fluid, from corrosive chemicals to drinkable water, can be stored in polyethylene tanks.
- High expansion coefficient meaning it can be used in different temperatures.
- Damaged products can be easily repaired OR replaced with the least cost