Sanitary drinking water tank
For storage, transfer and transportation of sanitary drinking water, polymer water tanks should be used in which hygienic raw materials or so-called food grade are used. Also, in cases where the sanitary drinking water tank is outdoors and exposed to direct sunlight, two or more polymer layers of polymer tanks should be used to prevent the growth of algae in the water.
Plastic water tank in Iran is usually made of polyethylene raw material with the addition of UV Stabilizer in vertical, horizontal, oval and cubic shapes with metal support. Also, in some cases, easy and under-stair models of water tanks with a special geometric shape are produced.
Water tanks can be produced with one layer, two layers to several layers. But usually three-layer tanks are more used. The inner layer of the tank is composed of high quality hygienic raw materials. The middle layer is made of polyethylene mixed with carbon black in black. The middle layer is to prevent light from entering the liquid inside the tank. When producing uniformity, this layer is very important and affects the quality of the product. On the outer layer, titanium white is usually used. The white color in this layer reflects sunlight and prevents water and liquid from heating inside the tank. It is better to use more UV Stabilizer additive on the outer layer. A multi-layer water tank, one of the middle layers of which is foamed, can also be a good thermal insulator for the water inside the tank.
Manufacturers usually install two brass beads implanted in the polymer at the top of the tank and at the bottom of the tank for water inlet and outlet.
The water tank can be produced in three ways: rotary or rotary, pneumatic and injection. In Iran, manufacturers usually use the first method to produce water tanks.
In the production model of rotary molding, the produced tanks are produced with quality and seamless, but they have higher cost prices.
Features of polymer water tanks
- Lightweight: Plastic water tanks, while durable, are also lighter than metal and steel models.
- Flexibility and impact: Due to the physical properties of raw materials, plastic water tank has high elasticity and impact resistance.
- Easy installation of fittings: Fittings and fittings can be installed in most parts of any plastic water tank. Also, sealing the joints on the polymer wall is much easier than metal tanks.
- Sanitary: Polyethylene water tanks are completely hygienic. Because standard and hygienic food grade raw materials are used in its production. Also, the inner surface of the tank is completely one-piece, seamless and smooth.
- Freezing: The polyethylene water tank is resistant to complete freezing and does not crack.
- Recycling: Plastic water tanks are made of polymeric materials that are 100% recyclable.
- Variety of models and volumes: More than 500 mold models have been produced for the water tank, so they can be installed in any place. From the roof, yard, terrace, production line, under the stairs, storage room or anywhere else you can think of.
- Shaped and updated: Because mold production is done with modern and up-to-date methods, water tanks are very shapely and updated.
- Easy to clean: The raw materials of 100% polyethylene water tanks are resistant to corrosion and solubility of various acidic chemicals, alkalis, petroleum derivatives, etc., so when using detergents and chemical disinfectants, the inner and outer surface of the tank can be safely cleaned. Cleaned.
Types of water tanks
- Vertical short water tank with a capacity of 100 liters to 20,000 liters
- Vertical water tank with a capacity of 100 liters to 60,000 liters
- Horizontal water tank with a capacity of 100 liters to 10,000 liters
- Oval water tank with a capacity of 100 liters to 10000 liters
- Cube water tank with metal support from a capacity of 500 liters to 2000 liters
- Easy water tank with a capacity of 500 liters to 2000 liters
- Water tank under the stairs from a capacity of 500 liters to 2000 liters
- Normal and buried rainwater tank with a capacity of 1000 liters to 5000 liters
- Under-truck water tank with a capacity of 50 liters to 300 liters